Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Cute is better than hot, because hot is just an appearence that is flawless and unrealistic. Cute comes with personality where as Hot is simply just looks. In the end personality is the only thing that is going to matter anyways. Hot people get laid. but Cute peopel get laid with reason

Anyways I have come to a poitn that I wud like to thank whoever reads this daily or check every once in a while for updates because I KNOW how boring my life is and i KNOW that this is a waste of time to read but yet you still stick by, still go to my blogs just for the hell of it, just to see what my life is up to YOU rock.. YOU ROCK @ LIFE coz u care enuf to read these blogs..or if u dont but still read em ure still on my cool list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home