walking away from your life for just a few days doesnt really do much because once those few days pass eventually you are gonna have to head back to reality and finish off the life you have. for such is life.
Sunday, January 16, 2005
About Me

- Name: the weirdo
- Location: Bloody ass world, Christmas Island
I'm raised to be destined for college, become a rocket scientist, and become as successful as I can become. However to do that would take a lot of brains or a lot of money... well since I'm short on the "a lot of money" part, the only option I'm left with is "a lot of brains." But still without the money, I can't do anything. I'm a bit lazy, my work is mediocore when compared to my potential. However, everytime report card come along I end up with all "A"s... well most of the time. What can I say? I got the brains. haha
Previous Posts
- This world This world is cold But you don't You do...
- the medication to ignorance is a tragedy. finally ...
- Tsunami Death Toll Soars to Near 77,000 39 minutes...
- what a fucked up day it has been. reason : my dad ...
- My CONDOLENCES for those to tsunami victims that k...
- i want to quote what Adrian Png said in the last p...
- K k. Be prepared for my YEAR END BITCH AWARDS that...
- humor. it's interesting to see what makes people l...
- i don't think as a society we evolve. we just get ...
- it's 636 am in the morning and here i am, a boy wi...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home