dreams are always crushing when they do not come true. but it's the simple dreams that are often the most painful because they seem so personal. so reasonable. so attainable. you are always close enough to touch but never quite close enough to hold and it's enough to break your heart.
Saturday, July 09, 2005
About Me

- Name: the weirdo
- Location: Bloody ass world, Christmas Island
I'm raised to be destined for college, become a rocket scientist, and become as successful as I can become. However to do that would take a lot of brains or a lot of money... well since I'm short on the "a lot of money" part, the only option I'm left with is "a lot of brains." But still without the money, I can't do anything. I'm a bit lazy, my work is mediocore when compared to my potential. However, everytime report card come along I end up with all "A"s... well most of the time. What can I say? I got the brains. haha
Previous Posts
- in case you are ignorant of what had happened toda...
- about time to update this blog. we had 3 tests thi...
- i think i'm turning into a geek or am i already a...
- i was bored for the whole day, and i have done a c...
- well lets see. i am sitting here bored as hell and...
- flixy's first photoshop try out. watch out uds.the...
- my tragic flaw
- who agrees with me that i should change the blog o...
- sorry for being such a lazy ass not to update this...
- The VONZ is ousted. *sadness*awww. guys flix is ba...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home