she's been used. caught up in the moment. the rush. the exhileration of damning her morals. she's slipped her cover away, she's bare to the bone, stripped of her pride, the decency to live. there's the need to belong, feel wanted, alive. her image is everything. she puts out her heart to feel good for a moment, and cry for a life time. she's beautiful yet failing to see, walk into her pain and fall into their trap. after so long, it's hard to tell whats right from wrong. and it just breaks her heart.
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
About Me

- Name: the weirdo
- Location: Bloody ass world, Christmas Island
I'm raised to be destined for college, become a rocket scientist, and become as successful as I can become. However to do that would take a lot of brains or a lot of money... well since I'm short on the "a lot of money" part, the only option I'm left with is "a lot of brains." But still without the money, I can't do anything. I'm a bit lazy, my work is mediocore when compared to my potential. However, everytime report card come along I end up with all "A"s... well most of the time. What can I say? I got the brains. haha
Previous Posts
- i had the best sleep since forever. 11 freaking ho...
- Unreachable.if i could turn back time, i would liv...
- after having to drive in indo for about a week, wa...
- look at my wonderful attandance record. that's rig...
- finished watching korean drama show called FULL HO...
- Nike plus one. LV plus one. Adidas plus two. *evil...
- dreams are always crushing when they do not come t...
- in case you are ignorant of what had happened toda...
- about time to update this blog. we had 3 tests thi...
- i think i'm turning into a geek or am i already a...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home