at times, i think that maybe i was meant for another era, or another world. at times, silent seems almost normal. instead of feeling misunderstood, i often wonder whether i am misunderstanding everyone else. is it just me? i eventually come to my senses and remind myself that i am who i am and it's nothing to apologize for. i guess others learn to cope and adapt to the world even when it feels completely foreign to them. i will cope but i will not just blindly nod and agree. i'll always question.
Saturday, May 08, 2010
About Me

- Name: the weirdo
- Location: Bloody ass world, Christmas Island
I'm raised to be destined for college, become a rocket scientist, and become as successful as I can become. However to do that would take a lot of brains or a lot of money... well since I'm short on the "a lot of money" part, the only option I'm left with is "a lot of brains." But still without the money, I can't do anything. I'm a bit lazy, my work is mediocore when compared to my potential. However, everytime report card come along I end up with all "A"s... well most of the time. What can I say? I got the brains. haha
Previous Posts
- the days move forward with momentum only time can ...
- i have missed the train. again. standing on the qu...
- i am falling out of my head. i am falling back int...
- i am so tired of everything. sometimes i wish i ha...
- i hate goodbyes. don't you?
- i watch the world around me in slow motion. i watc...
- *blows dust* this blog needs a serious update, no?...
- i am leaving to US in about a week time. i was sup...
- help, i have done it again.i have been here many t...
- i have officially resigned from my job as of today...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home