Sunday, January 08, 2006

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.


Beautiful song. Loves it.

i've been working so hard at school yet i feel like i haven't achieved anything because somehow deep down i want to do good in school for the sake of doing good, but in reality i don't give much of a shit . i'd much rather be happy. i'm in no hurry to grow up. no hurry to get an education and live that very planned life of mine. i also miss alot of people though they're standing right in front of me.

"Optimists are only lying to themselves". i guess that is a possiblity. you know, no matter how perfect you picture a situation to be, in the end it's not going to be as perfect as you imagined. maybe there really aren't pessimists and optimists. only people that are willing to see reality.

my life is very depressing right now. so depressing that i don't even know what to do with it anymore. the last hope and dream that's keeping me going has gone down the drain. there's nothing left for me. i'm so drained inside. truly drained.

now onto the good news. i will not be going to whizzwork and taking "65" to my work place that would take forever to reach and squeeze with people on the way home because i have been assigned a new project @ The Atrium which is just beside Plaza Singapura. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. it's 10 mins bus ride from here and i start working at 9 meaning i can wake up at about 8 plus plus. loves it. i have no idea what i'd be doing but most prolly not programming though. the downside of this is that my partner would only be working on the project for one month while i have to stuck there for another month. but who cares. i shall whine about not having friend to have lunch with in a month time. for now i shall dance a little and snort at people that have to wake up super early to FYPJ slash IPP. *evil laughs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home