have you ever noticed how similar crying and laughing can be? the cycle that takes you from one to the other is so well-traveled and beaten that i think we forget how important it is to be constantly in this cycle of sorrow and pity and ecstacy and elation. it's a terribly tiring cycle, but i love how, when you're around friends, the cycle speeds up and laughter will always end in crying and crying in laughter.
Friday, July 07, 2006
About Me

- Name: the weirdo
- Location: Bloody ass world, Christmas Island
I'm raised to be destined for college, become a rocket scientist, and become as successful as I can become. However to do that would take a lot of brains or a lot of money... well since I'm short on the "a lot of money" part, the only option I'm left with is "a lot of brains." But still without the money, I can't do anything. I'm a bit lazy, my work is mediocore when compared to my potential. However, everytime report card come along I end up with all "A"s... well most of the time. What can I say? I got the brains. haha
Previous Posts
- thanks for the wish peeps. my work place is kinda ...
- hey y'all. long time no update. sorry. the past we...
- yup, i'm pretty sure that i'm having an emotional ...
- since you know, certain blogger posted her vacatio...
- yesterday i sneaked out to clubbing. initially i d...
- there are a lot of things about Singapore Idol tha...
- As we grow up, we learn that even the one person t...
- Jess: What the hell is going on?Rory: I told you, ...
- the holiday in indonesia was pretty fun despite th...
- im in a kinda weird mood..no particular reason cep...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home