As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.
Monday, May 22, 2006
About Me

- Name: the weirdo
- Location: Bloody ass world, Christmas Island
I'm raised to be destined for college, become a rocket scientist, and become as successful as I can become. However to do that would take a lot of brains or a lot of money... well since I'm short on the "a lot of money" part, the only option I'm left with is "a lot of brains." But still without the money, I can't do anything. I'm a bit lazy, my work is mediocore when compared to my potential. However, everytime report card come along I end up with all "A"s... well most of the time. What can I say? I got the brains. haha
Previous Posts
- Jess: What the hell is going on?Rory: I told you, ...
- the holiday in indonesia was pretty fun despite th...
- im in a kinda weird mood..no particular reason cep...
- crushes are the root of all things evil for the ab...
- who the hell am i, Desperate McNeedy? this stupid ...
- this is my 4th attempt just trying to write one en...
- urgh. admit it bitches. you guys are downright jea...
- new skin. yay. i don't know about you guys, but it...
- "it's good to have you here"geez. what has got int...
- ow! look who just posted an entry. yep yep. it's m...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home