Saturday, February 11, 2006

you get lost inside your tears and there is nothing I can do,
'cause i get lost inside my fear that I am nothing without you.

you're angry. why shouldn't you be angry?
with what we've been through, well I get angry too.


maybe i need to find other avenues to write my pointless thoughts. 20 days until i graduate or rather leave the fucking attachment. yippee.

i just need a little space, a little time to regain composure and everything that i was before. you know what i mean? the happy cheerful hyper side of me. i don't enjoy much lately. even friends i love them to death and all but it's just that everything i seem to do runs guilt across me. i don't want to have to fear losing them, so i hope that when i'm on this little trip of mind, this little i- don't-know-what-the-hell-im-doing-but-im-drifting-away-and-everything-i-do-is subconscious-cause-im-slowly-going-insane thing. afterwards they'll still be there for me just like it always was. i hope. i guess it's about time i actually started to believe the harsh revelation of hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home