some people need to learn how to stop craving sympathy and get up off their ass and make something out of themselves and their problems instead of bitching about it and expect people to come to them and listen to their craps and get pitied. get a grip.
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
About Me

- Name: the weirdo
- Location: Bloody ass world, Christmas Island
I'm raised to be destined for college, become a rocket scientist, and become as successful as I can become. However to do that would take a lot of brains or a lot of money... well since I'm short on the "a lot of money" part, the only option I'm left with is "a lot of brains." But still without the money, I can't do anything. I'm a bit lazy, my work is mediocore when compared to my potential. However, everytime report card come along I end up with all "A"s... well most of the time. What can I say? I got the brains. haha
Previous Posts
- upon reading someone else's journal entry i though...
- this post is long overdued. how's it been ya'll? ...
- there happens to be story tellers that tell of ela...
- i think i give into things way too easily. don't b...
- Ghandi couldn't have said it better. If idealist ...
- Michelle Branch looks so pretty and her babygirl, ...
- i always have time for everyone but sometimes when...
- now onto another topic. sex tape. it's getting ver...
- my sis' visa has been rejected.the chance of me go...
- we have 6 projects to do for 6 different modules. ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home