Tuesday, March 21, 2006
About Me

- Name: the weirdo
- Location: Bloody ass world, Christmas Island
I'm raised to be destined for college, become a rocket scientist, and become as successful as I can become. However to do that would take a lot of brains or a lot of money... well since I'm short on the "a lot of money" part, the only option I'm left with is "a lot of brains." But still without the money, I can't do anything. I'm a bit lazy, my work is mediocore when compared to my potential. However, everytime report card come along I end up with all "A"s... well most of the time. What can I say? I got the brains. haha
Previous Posts
- new skin. yay. i don't know about you guys, but it...
- "it's good to have you here"geez. what has got int...
- ow! look who just posted an entry. yep yep. it's m...
- i am ready to get up and face reality again. and t...
- The Road Not TakenTwo roads diverged in a yellow w...
- you get lost inside your tears and there is nothin...
- stop counting, stop counting stars. there are a mi...
- food for thought.the person who knows you best is ...
- I never want to be perceived as someone ungrateful...
- My life is brilliant.My love is pure.I saw an ange...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home