in my years on this earth i have learned a few things. you'll never find the one thing you are originally looking for. it doesnt exist. but while looking for that ideological sentiment you will find others. others that are more brilliant and intriguing than the original that you so hard looked for. and though it may seem that you are settling for less and swaying from your path, it turns out that you become complete. you find what you were intended to find. and from that you become the person you are. for, it isnt fair to believe that you are born with the complete understanding for your purpose on this planet. you will learn from experience what you will become, and what you learn will fill you with more happiness, joy, and love than you ever thought you could contain within your frail, scared, lonely self
Sunday, November 05, 2006
About Me

- Name: the weirdo
- Location: Bloody ass world, Christmas Island
I'm raised to be destined for college, become a rocket scientist, and become as successful as I can become. However to do that would take a lot of brains or a lot of money... well since I'm short on the "a lot of money" part, the only option I'm left with is "a lot of brains." But still without the money, I can't do anything. I'm a bit lazy, my work is mediocore when compared to my potential. However, everytime report card come along I end up with all "A"s... well most of the time. What can I say? I got the brains. haha
Previous Posts
- i can think and decipher, consider and know. i cou...
- ANYONE INTERSTED?? :D:D
- saw the movie Closer. i think it completely captiv...
- i had to stay back at the office until 11pm for tw...
- 24 is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
- the presentation did make an impact after all.upon...
- am i a complete bitch for hating everyone and ever...
- ding dong. parents came to visit.goodbye weekend.g...
- k. screw disneyland. here are few tips from me on ...
- there is a garbage can near the edge of my cubicle...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home